Sunday, August 12, 2012

Slightly obsessed with...

YELLOW!
I don't know why or how but over the last few months I been drawn to anything yellow.
With spring in the air, the wattles are blooming, jonquils, daffodils in bloom, my creative mojo has been brewed by the color...so of course I have had to add some of the yummy color in my abode!
I'm loving all shades from lemon, buttercup, honey, mustard, and all of it reminds that winter is nearly over and spring and summer is on its way!











Cushions from Target.

These beautiful jonquils just smell yellow! And of spring...








And I added some of this deliciousness to my bathroom, kinda helps make the morning better...




Bathmat and hand towels from Target.
On another note, I found this amazing supplier of vases, pots, urns and faux flowers and plants a little while ago, however had not been to visit for a while - self imposed decor ban - but boy, I will be making regular trips. Apparently the have been having some clearance sales, but I didn't miss this one - 75% off all stock!
I really could have blown a budget or two in there, but with the amazing prices and equally great product, you could not resist. And being that it's changing seasons what better way than to change your decor or stock your styling cupboard with some indoor plants and flowers.
Rogue Imports are located at 2B Slater Pde East Keilor. Check their website link for further information on opening times.
















All Photos taken by Mandy Rodrigues - Please use your credit manners if using or pining photos, thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Must visit Rogue Imports!
    I'm loving yellow too-but in the slightly more lime tones. I bought a white with yellowy/lime and later on a lamp that i thought matched till I got it home.
    Found the perfect matched paint colour just happened to be lying around at home (intended for a painting)so I painted my lamp shade! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete